Since 2012, SEAMEO-Japan ESD Award has been held annually arranged by
the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT), in cooperation with the UNESCO Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education.
The objectives of the SEAMEO-Japan ESD Award are:
- To raise awareness of ESD in schools and communities across Southeast Asia;
- To promote ESD best practices in schools and communities across Southeast Asia;
- To share and exchange knowledge and best practices on ESD in schools across Southeast Asia and Japan;
- To encourage networking among schools and communities which implement ESD practices in Southeast Asian countries and Japan; and
- To support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of United Nations.
You can read the full details and register by clicking :