A regional research, advocacy and capacity building center of excellence in early childhood care education and parenting.
Enhance regional and global commitments to quality early childhood education and parenting through:
–Conducting research that supports advocacy and capacity building among stakeholders of ECCE and parenting;
–Supporting the development of regional policy and programs;
–Building partnership networks of policy-makers, professionals and practitioners;
–Promoting sustainable human resource development in the SEAMEO region to benefit children, families and professional stakeholders in each member country
– Best Interest Children;
– Cultural, Social, economic, religious and gender sensitive;
– Social and community responsiveness;
– Inclusive Practice
– Children, parents and families.
– Governments and policy makers within the SEAMEO region.
– Profesionals and practitioner of ECCEP services.
– Social enterpreneurs, CSOs and NGOs enggaged in ECCEP services
– Researchers and research institutions in fields of ECCEP.
– Other relevant partners and donor agencies that operate in the region.