Aim and Scope
Aims and scope
This journal disseminates research and analysis regarding major issues of child care, education policy, and parenting relating to young children and their families to a broad international readership, including policymakers, researchers, and practitioners. As a peer reviewed journal, it invites submission of articles concerning policy reforms, empirical research on early childhood care and education (ECEC), policy analyses and comparisons, and more.
This journal is a publication by SEAMEO CECCEP since December 2020.
The publication costs for XXXX are covered by SEAMEO CECCEP, so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
It publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, and government reports, including but not limited to the following fields:
- Assessment and evaluation of ECCE policy and programs
- ECCE curriculum and pedagogy
- Workforce qualifications and development of ECCE staff
- Financing ECCE services
- Regulations and standards of ECCE
- Family and community engagement
- Quality issues in ECCE
- Integration of education and care in ECCE
- Policy on diversity and social inclusion in ECCE
- International comparisons of ECCE policy